No 196 of just 300 produced worldwide
UK model with 0 miles
This is a rare opportunity to get your hands on one of these highly exclusive first editions of the MV Agusta Superveloce superbike. The Serie Oro series sold out 12 months before they even arrived, but this cancelled order gives someone a chance to grab a piece of history.
This bike hasn’t left out showroom, and comes with all the genuine Serie Oro extras including road and race exhaust sytems and ECUs
- Engine Type – Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve
- Timing system – “D.O.H.C” with mechanical chain tensioner
- Total displacement – 798 cm3 (48.7 cu. in.)
- Compression ratio – 13.3:1
- Bore x stroke – 79 mm x 54.3 mm (3.1 in. x 2.1 in.)
- Max. power (at the crankshaft) – 112,5 kW (153 hp) at 13.250 r.p.m.
- Max. torque – 88 Nm (8.97 kgm) at 10.600 r.p.m.
DESIGN. AN INSTANT ICON
Feel The Power of Sound
The Superveloce 800 Serie Oro engine has been entirely remapped to enhance power characteristics, and the whole exhaust system has been redesigned based on the classic 3-in-1-in-3 layout. The pipes are placed asymmetrically with two on the right and one on the left, features that recall the technical and aesthetic solutions traditionally adopted by MV Agusta through the years.