Although these are not a 12v glove, we have placed them in this catagory as they are a Mortorcycle specific glove. These new XR7 battery heated gloves are fitted with extra protection on the fingers and knuckles and are made of drum dyed premium leather. A layer of sophisticated textile protects the palm of the hands and all fingers.
These new XR7 electric heated gloves are fitted with extra protection on the fingers and knuckles and are made of drum dyed premium leather. A layer of sophisticated textile protects the palm of the hands and all fingers. We have added even more protection on the knuckles to safeguard from harm in the case of an accident. All of our electric heated gloves are manufactured using Gerbing's patented MicrowireR heating technology. This is the same technology developed for the US Military to help keep warm even in extremely cold weather conditions. The batteries seem to 'disappear' into the zippable pouch on the cuff of the glove so you do not have to worry about loose cables. A push button on the outside of the cuff allows you to select your own personal level of thermal comfort without taking your electric heated gloves off. This button has three heat options and changed colour with the different heat settings. The highest level on the temperature controller will provide an intense heat output for a minimum of two hours. After your hands warm up, turn down the power setting and enjoy the soothing warmth all day. Two batteries and a dual charger are included.
- Extra protection on fingers and knuckles
- Waterproof, windproof and breathing membrane
- ThinsulateR isolatie for added warmth and comfort
- Soft tricot fleece lining
- Adjustable wrist fastener and zippered cuffs
- The glove heats the entire length and side of each finger including the thumb, back of the hand and finger tips
- You cannot feel the heating wire due to the patented MicrowireR heating technology, which is the most efficient and durable way of heating
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements