Based on the award winning XR12, the XRS-12 is Gerbing's latest ‘top of the range’ innovative and revolutionary European patent pending Microwire® heated glove. An extremely comfortable and safe glove made with an exceptionally soft and supple drum-dyed 0.6 mm premium full aniline leather that contours to the hand.
Using a Hipora ® liner the XRS-12 heated gloves are waterproof, windproof and breathable providing protection from the outside elements. The design is sleek, stylish, very functional and light whilst incorporating hard knuckle impact protection.
The NEW short-cuff design allows the rider to wear the glover UNDERNEATH the motorcycle jacket.
- Heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand seconds after plugging in
- Waterproof/windproof/breathable Hipora® liner to provide protection from water and wind
- Adjustable wrist enclosure • Extra impact protection on knuckles
- Thinsulate® insulation and brushed liner for added warmth and comfort
- Patented Microwire® Heating Technology
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Gloves are supplied with battery hook-up and inline Junior Temperature controller to adjust the heat when connected to a vehicles battery